sponsored blog post
For the upstairs bedroom, I’m looking for something to decorate the wall above the bed.
There’re a lot of ideas out there to brighten up an empty wall and it gets harder and harder to choose among all possibilities.
Actually, this particular bedroom is my sons’ room and even if he’s abroad for his studies at the moment, I still want it to maintain a masculine feel.
It was thanks to the very new French brand Atelier de l’Horloge that I thought of a wall clock. They suggested I’d choose from their vaste collection and so, I’d like to ask you to give me your opinion. This will probably help me to find the right one!
Here is my personal pre-selection and if you like it, you will want to read all the way down to find a lovely surprise!
1. Nordique noire: Nordic black – noble materials, vegetal resin (dial), natural wood (hands).
2. En bois naturel : Natural wood – it’s the exact reproduction of London Big Bens’ dial.
3. La roue de vélo: Bike wheel – iron dial and hands
4. Minimaliste : Minimalist – made of natural pine wood with metal needles
5. En bois clair : Light wood – 30 cm
1. Fleur de lotus: Lotus flower – natural wood.
2. Arbre de vie: Tree of life – two layers of finely worked resin branches
3. Feuilles: Leaves – fine and precise laser cutting
4. Thermo hygro design: Thermo and hydro design – sober and very chic with a thermometer and hygrometer
I am curious to know if in my personal selection above, you liked one that will be able to take its place on this empty wall!
As for me, I obviously like all of these. But I slightly prefere la Nordique the black nordic (it ‘might’ have to do with my dutch roots) for its minimal design and I think that black will be really nice on the kaki green wall.
And I also really like the Thermo hygro, again because I really think black will suit the kaki green wall, especially with the golden frame. And also, the design feels really masculine which I like, as I mentionned earlier.
What do you think?
I am so very pleased to be able to offer you 15% DISCOUNT on all models, by using the special code INTERIORCRISP !!
Isn’t it a great idea for a Christmas present?